Laboratory Testing and Analysis
Leave it to the Roof Scientists
Between our in-house lab and a partnership affiliation with Youngstown State University, we developed a series of membrane tests that we packaged together in a proprietary way to accurately determine the remaining useful life of a commercial roofing system. Along with the rest of our company, the lab is ISO 9001:2015 certified for quality standards.
Core Sample Testing
- Membrane analysis of more than 20 physical characteristics to determine remaining useful life
- Measurements of the ability of the roof membrane to meet various climate conditions (single-ply, built-up and modified membrane testing capabilities)
- Lap and T-Peel testing that determines the strength of laps and bonds formed with adhesive between sheet materials
- QUV Accelerated Weathering simulates realistic light and moisture exposure
- Wind Uplift testing reports uplift pressure on the roof system
- Flying Debris Simulation to determine the impact of hail and flying debris on the top of a roof surface
Want to see our lab in action? Contact us to schedule a visit or virtual tour!
Read more about our laboratory testing