Commercial Roof Restorations
Roof Replacement alternatives are possible.
Building owners and facility managers can easily assume roof replacement as being the only solution for a problematic roof. Too often, commercial roofs are replaced before absolutely necessary, leaving money on the table. But roof restorations are possible for nearly every roof type, including BUR, single-ply, modified and metal.
Restore a Roof by Intervening at the Right Time
Intervening with a roof restoration at the right time can save as much as half the cost of a complete tear-off and replacement, not to mention saving you the disruption to your business and the landfill waste created in the process.
Benefits of a Simon Roofing restoration
- Stops leaks and brings roof back to watertight condition
- Extends the life and warranty of a roof
- Provides cost savings up to 50% vs. a typical commercial roof replacement
- Seamless, fully adhered roof surface
- Liquid-applied and field-fabricated
- Offers reflective and customized color selections depending on the climate
- Sustainable with options to extend life past warranty
Take the quiz to see if your commercial roof can be restored!