COMMERCIAL ROOFING SERVICES IN SEATTLE
Simon Roofing provides commercial roof repairs, restorations, and replacements for Seattle, Tacoma, Olympia and beyond. The high humidity and wet weather of the Pacific Northwest can lead to a lot of commercial roof leaks. The frequent freeze/thaw cycle causes expansion and contraction on a roof, which can significantly deteriorate the membrane. Simon Roofing’s solutions are proven to withstand these elements and keep your facility dry.
The two most important factors when it comes to a commercial roof leak: fix it fast and fix it correctly. Simon Roofing is on standby with one call, email or fax to our 24/7 Customer Service Center. That allows us to dispatch one of our local technicians to your facility within 24 hours for emergencies or within 48 hours for non-emergencies. You can trust we’ll get the job done right the first time. In fact, more than 98% of our roof repairs were completed with no call-backs last year. How? Simon Roofing only uses our own trained technicians – no sub-contractors – and uses our own products. Some might call us control freaks.
Maintaining total control of the process from start to finish is what has helped us achieve ISO:9001 quality control certifications year after year.
24/7 COMMERCIAL ROOFING IN SNOHOMISH, SKAGIT AND WHATCOM COUNTY
- 2-year warranty available for roof repairs made within Simon specifications
- Warrant both the leak location below the roof and the repair above the roof
- Bias to repair or restore a roof first, with a commercial roof replacement only as a last resort
- Family-owned business in continuous operation for more than 115 years
- Safety is our #1 core value. Our incident rate and experience modification rate are significantly better than industry standards. You can rest assured we are taking every safety precaution possible while we’re on your roof.
You can rely on Simon Roofing from start to finish without wondering who to call if something goes wrong. As both the manufacturer and the installer, we’ve got you covered.