COMMERCIAL ROOFING SERVICES IN PITTSBURGH
Simon Roofing provides commercial roof repairs, restorations, and replacements designed to stand up to the harsh reality of Pittsburgh weather. Freeze/thaw cycles and weather extremes experienced across Western Pennsylvania are a leading cause of widespread roof leaks. Those leaks and damage are what can accelerate the deterioration of commercial roofs. Our products and installation processes are actually designed to extend a roof’s useful life.
Being in business for more than 115 years is a true testament to our high-quality products and service. To assure quality control, we manufacture our own products and we only use Simon Roofing technicians on the roof. This brings our customers peace of mind not only as far as safety, training, etc., but also warranties. If there ever happens to be an issue with a roof under our warranty, there’s no finger-pointing between the manufacturer and installer to get it fixed because we’re one and the same. We cover it all. Plus, these products are made right across the Western PA border in Youngstown, Ohio, which is where Simon Roofing first opened its doors and is still headquartered today.
24/7 COMMERCIAL ROOFING SERVICES IN CRANBERRY TOWNSHIP, MOON, MONROEVILLE AND BEYOND
- Safety is our #1 core value. Our incident rate and experience modification rate are significantly better than industry standards. You can rest assured we are taking every safety precaution possible while we’re on your roof.
- We focus specifically on commercial and industrial roofing solutions so we truly understand the complexities of these roof systems, as well as their unique challenges.
- Our 24/7 Customer Service Center handles roof leak calls anytime, anywhere
- Response times are within 24 hours for emergencies and within 2 days for standard requests
- ISO:9001 certification is across the entire company – from our own manufacturing facility to our Customer Service Center to our technicians in the field. We’re control freaks when it comes to quality and our ISO designation proves it.