Roof leaks and food/beverage manufacturing facilities don’t mix well
One roof leak at a food or beverage manufacturing facility can result in product contamination, operational delays or even shut-downs.
You need reliable roof repairs
When a roof leak occurs, you need someone there ASAP to stop the leak and prevent future ones. Simon Roofing will dispatch one of its well-trained technicians to be at your location within 24 hours for emergency requests and within 3 days for non-emergencies.
- 98.9% of roof repairs were successfully completed with no callbacks last year
- Repairs following Simon specifications include our unique 2-year repair warranty
- Simon Roofing technicians are Simon Roofing employees working in 66 service centers across the U.S. – no subcontractors
ROOF LEAKS NEED RESOLVED, BUT A BRAND-NEW ROOF ISN’T ALWAYS THE ANSWER
Roof restorations can bring your roof back to watertight condition with long-term warranty options. Plus, they’re significantly less costly and disruptive compared to a tear-off and replacement
Our company may be more than a century old, but our roofing practices and operations certainly aren’t. We utilize the latest science and technology in every aspect of our business, from research and development to laboratory testing to rooftop tablet technology. This is all summed up in SR PreVision, which includes:
- Inspections and analysis to determine roof life expectancy down to the month and year of expected failure
- Customizable solutions are based upon building and budgets – short-term and long-term warranties available
- Tablet technology with real-time reporting and data collection from the rooftop
- 24/7 online customer portal to access all condition reports, photos, recommendations by roof section
Safety is #1
We take pride in both our dedication to safety and our drive for utilizing the latest and greatest technology available.
Our safety team starts before the job begins with individual site-specific safety plans, inspections and more. Safety is our #1 core value – our safety record is proof of that commitment.
- Our Incident Rate is 74% lower than the national industry average
- Our Experience Modification Rate is 32% lower than the baseline
Incident Rate 2020
Experience Modification Rate
A FEW OF SIMON ROOFING’S FOOD AND BEVERAGE MANUFACTURING CUSTOMERS
- TruFood Manufacturing
- Crown Cork & Seal
- Constellation Brands
- Elmer Candy Corp
- Florida’s Natural Growers
- Fruit Packets Supply Inc
- Kellogg Company
- Louisiana Sugar Refining LLC
- Seneca Foods
- Welch’s Foods
- Acadiana Bottling Co.