Roof leaks at financial institutions make for risky business
Roof leaks can be a serious concern for any financial institution. The more penetrations on a roof, the higher the risk for roof leaks.
Roof leaks need fixed quickly and correctly
One minor leak can compound the problem by leading to damaged equipment, negative customer experiences and even altered daily operations. Your clients rely on you. You need a roofing company you can rely on. Our in-house 24/7 Customer Service Center is always ready to handle your requests by phone, email or online request form.
- 98.9% of roof repairs were completed with no callbacks last year
- Emergency response within 24 hours
- Standard response within 3 days
- 2-year warranty for all roof repairs made within Simon specifications
Repair, Restore, Replace – in that order
Simon Roofing will always first try to repair and/or restore roofs, recommending replacements only as a last resort. Our SR PreVision inspection and analysis process takes the guesswork out of the normal visual inspection by utilizing scientific testing to determine roof life expectancy and to provide options for avoiding a replacement.
- Restoration solutions to avoid disruption and cost of replacements
- Customized solutions based upon building and budget needs
- Long-term, renewable watertight warranties
Hire Simon Roofing, Not a Sub-Contractor
We admit it, we’re control freaks. That’s why we only use our own employees – no sub-contractors. And that’s also why we are the manufacturer of the roofing materials we use. We have total control through each phase and total accountability, meaning if there is a problem, we’ll fix it with no finger-pointing as to whose fault it is.
- Warranties cover both labor and materials
- Simon Roofing technicians in all 66 service areas across the U.S.
- All employees go through background screenings, e-Verification, ongoing drug testing and extensive safety training
A FEW OF SIMON ROOFING’S HEALTHCARE CUSTOMERS
- Umpqua Bank
- Northwest Savings Bank
- PLS Financial Services
- Speedy Cash
Capital One Projects
First Citizens Bank