WATERTIGHT ROOFS ARE ESSENTIAL TO HEALTHCARE FACILITIES
Roof leaks can have a serious impact on the operations, safety and patient experience at healthcare facilities. You need a roofing contractor that’s not here-today, gone-tomorrow. We’re a family-owned company that’s been in business for more than 120 years. With extensive experience serving healthcare facilities, we understand the sensitivity to roof leaks and the importance of job site safety. We provide the people and solutions proven to keep your patients, employees and equipment dry.
ROOF LEAKS NEED FIXED QUICKLY AND CORRECTLY
A roof leak can pop up at any time, on any roof section. Our 24/7 Customer Service Center is always ready to handle your requests by phone, email or online request form to dispatch one of our own well-trained technicians as quickly as possible.
- Emergency response within 24 hours
- Standard response within 3 days
- 2-year warranty for all roof repairs made within Simon specifications
- 99% of roof repairs were completed with no callbacks last year
REPAIR, RESTORE, REPLACE – IN THAT ORDER
Our commitment is always to try and repair and restore roofs, viewing replacements only as a last resort. Healthcare facilities often have several roof sections with varying challenges. Our SR PreVision inspection and analysis process diagnoses roofs section by section to help prioritize by need.
- Online customer portal to manage all roof sections through SR PreVision
- Restoration solutions to avoid disruption and cost of replacements
- Custom-engineered designs based upon need
- Long-term, renewable watertight warranties
We are both the manufacturer of the materials we use on the roof and the installer of these materials. That means you can rest assured we have you covered because we have total control through each phase – from research and development to product fabrication to installation.
- Warranties cover both labor and materials
- All technicians are employed by Simon Roofing – no sub-contractors. All employees go through background screenings, e-Verification, ongoing drug testing and extensive safety training.
- Materials are developed specifically for its use. There’s no “one-product-fits-all” so there’s no risk of incompatible materials, which is a common issue on healthcare roofs.
A FEW OF SIMON ROOFING’S HEALTHCARE CUSTOMERS
- Signature Healthcare
- Bon Secours
- Holzer Medical Center
- John Knox Nursing Home
- North American Dental Group
- Parrish Medical Center
- National Healthcare
- Sovah Health