Join the Simon Roofing Team
Our family-owned business was established in 1900 and is currently run by third- and fourth-generation family members. We’re looking for the brightest and the best who will share our philosophy of working hard while maintaining a work-life balance and delivering exceptional customer service each and every time.
PROFESSIONAL, MANUFACTURING AND FIELD POSITIONS
Raise your career to new heights
- Departments like sales, accounting, human resources, marketing, engineering, and information technology
- Manufacturing and laboratory environments for scientists, foremen, and in-production positions
- Roofers, analysts and service technicians
Reasons to Consider WORKING at Simon Roofing
- History: Add to the legacy of one of the country’s longest-operating family-owned commercial roofing companies, established in 1900.
- Growth: Be a part of a growing company with established career paths and opportunities for advancement.
- Strength: Join a strong, stable company with solid financials, three affiliate companies, and more than 500 employees located throughout our 60+ service centers across the country.
- Culture: Work in an environment that provides each employee the opportunity to learn, grow and support the communities in which they work and live.
- Innovation: Create something new. We’re always in the forefront of science when it comes to commercial roofing products and processes. We maintain an in-house laboratory for research, development and product testing and have partnered with Youngstown State University’s STEM program for additional research capacity.